RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Retroarch set Input_driver to raw

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Retroarch set Input_driver to raw Empty [RESOLVED] Retroarch set Input_driver to raw

Post by ullms1 28/03/24, 07:32 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to get the retroarch setting input_driver set to raw.  I have to ultimarc ultimate io boards with two spinners and a trackball connected.  Trying to play a game using both spinners but the only way it works is using retroarch outside retrobat with this setting set to raw.  When set to raw I can see all devices (multi-mouse). Currently it seems to default to dinput.  Anyway this option can be added to retrobat to override it if required by a game.  Or is there a workaround.

I have read the other thread relating to the sinden guns but that didn't work.  I have the guns also and work fine for other games that use guns.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by ullms1 on 02/04/24, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
ullms1
ullms1

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Retroarch set Input_driver to raw Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Retroarch set Input_driver to raw

Post by ullms1 30/03/24, 03:13 pm

Hello,

After some more testing, it does not appear to be changing the input_driver setting in retroarch.cfg. No matter what I change the "driver" -> controller setting to, under advance setting per game. I can change the setting to SDL or XINPUT and the setting in retroarch stays as DINPUT. I have verified this in the retroarch.cfg file and in the retroarch setting while running multiple games with different cores. It's as if retrobat resets the input_driver to default which is DINPUT everytime.

Thank you

Bryan
ullms1
ullms1

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Retroarch set Input_driver to raw Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Retroarch set Input_driver to raw

Post by getupor 31/03/24, 07:48 pm

Hello
Sorry for this late answer.

There will be an update which include some correction for that matter.
Hope it can solve your problem.

Regards.

[RESOLVED] Retroarch set Input_driver to raw Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ullms1 31/03/24, 11:34 pm

Thank you for the response. I hope that does the trick!

ullms1
ullms1

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 01/04/24, 09:40 pm

Fixed

[RESOLVED] Retroarch set Input_driver to raw Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Lorenzolamas and ullms1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down