RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with 6.1 and Game and watch....

3 posters

Go down

Help with 6.1 and Game and watch.... Empty Help with 6.1 and Game and watch....

Post by itozzz 07/04/24, 02:52 pm

Hello, I have installed retrobat 6.1 from 0 and although at the moment all the emulators and games are working fine (including suyu) I am stuck with game and watch: the games work fine, I use the mame64 emulator, the problem is with the artworks, I put everything in the bios/mame/artwork folder, but it still doesn't work, the game loads fine but the artwork doesn't, the strange thing is that if I run the game like for example: ball it appears without artwork, but when I look in the bios folder the gnw_ball.zip file has disappeared and so with each game I try (the gnw_xxx.zip of the artwork disappears).
Shocked
itozzz
itozzz

Back to top Go down

Help with 6.1 and Game and watch.... Empty Re: Help with 6.1 and Game and watch....

Post by tartifless 07/04/24, 04:21 pm

Help with 6.1 and Game and watch.... Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Lorenzolamas, getupor and itozzz like this post

Back to top Go down

Help with 6.1 and Game and watch.... Empty Re: Help with 6.1 and Game and watch....

Post by itozzz 07/04/24, 08:49 pm

Wow! thanks i read all but don´t see th wiki wtf??  goes into /saves/mame/artwork (not bios) Help with 6.1 and Game and watch.... 1f647
itozzz
itozzz

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 07/04/24, 09:20 pm

Yes, should work fine from saves folder.
Bios folder exists but is reserved for Retrobat to write bezels and will be deleted (if using bezels instead of artworks)

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by docam30 08/04/24, 01:10 pm

Hello.

Concerning MAME's hiscore.dat, where this file must be placed ? (it's not indicated in the Wiki).

Thanks in advance.
docam30
docam30

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 08/04/24, 02:45 pm

Hello,

It depends ==> for MAME standalone or Libretro core ?

For MAME standalone it is in \emulators\mame\plugins\hiscore
For libretro it is in \bios\mame\plugins\hiscore

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

docam30 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by docam30 08/04/24, 06:03 pm

Sorry for missing info: I'm using MAME as standalone only (I avoid any libretro as possible, due to bad experiences in the past, either arcade, Game & Watch, 3DS, and so on).

BTW, noticed to go to RetroBat\emulators\mame\plugins\hiscore

Thank you tartifless!
docam30
docam30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down