RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLU] Controls completely broke after 6.1 update

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLU] Controls completely broke after 6.1 update Empty [RESOLU] Controls completely broke after 6.1 update

Post by sifi89 07/04/24, 08:45 pm

Hi guys, just updated to 6.1 using a series x controller. After the update the auto config is completely broke. I go back into the emulators (pcsx2, rspc3) and the mapping is all weird. I remap them there, but when I launch the games it goes back to being completely broke. Everything was perfect before the update. Any help before I throw my controller out the window? Smile

I've tried turning auto config off after changing, but then none of the hot key combos to save state etc work. Cheers.
sifi89
sifi89

Back to top Go down

[RESOLU] Controls completely broke after 6.1 update Empty Re: [RESOLU] Controls completely broke after 6.1 update

Post by getupor 07/04/24, 08:50 pm

[RESOLU] Controls completely broke after 6.1 update Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

sifi89 likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLU] Controls completely broke after 6.1 update Empty Re: [RESOLU] Controls completely broke after 6.1 update

Post by sifi89 07/04/24, 10:24 pm

I think that has fixed it!

Thank you so much!!
sifi89
sifi89

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nightsy 10/04/24, 12:17 am

I had the same problem and it was resolved by replacing the files with those indicated in the link above and everything worked normally, with the exception of Zinc and NGage games, both of which give error information.

[RESOLU] Controls completely broke after 6.1 update Sem_tz12
nightsy
nightsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down