RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help After Updade 6.1 - Could not load file or assembly SharpDX.DirectInput

3 posters

Go down

Help After Updade 6.1 - Could not load file or assembly SharpDX.DirectInput Empty Help After Updade 6.1 - Could not load file or assembly SharpDX.DirectInput

Post by nightsy 08/04/24, 01:01 am

Hello friends, did anyone have this problem in version 6.1? When trying to play N-Gage or Zinc I get this message, I'm using an original Xbox One controller.

Could not load file or assembly SharpDX.DirectInput

Help After Updade 6.1 - Could not load file or assembly SharpDX.DirectInput Sem_tz11

Help After Updade 6.1 - Could not load file or assembly SharpDX.DirectInput Sem_tz10

I did a clean install, put all the Bios in, it doesn't say that any of them are missing. At first I had a problem with the commands that didn't work on any system, I did this step by step https://wiki.retrobat.org/tutorials/know-issues-and-fixes#other-miscellaneous-fixes and managed to solve the problem. issue with the operation of the control, but when trying to access these systems, I now have this message on the screen, could anyone help me?
nightsy
nightsy

Back to top Go down

Help After Updade 6.1 - Could not load file or assembly SharpDX.DirectInput Empty Re: Help After Updade 6.1 - Could not load file or assembly SharpDX.DirectInput

Post by tartifless 08/04/24, 07:35 am

Hello,
It seems like your sharpdx.dinput file is corrupted.
It is located in retrobat\emulationstation folder.

Help After Updade 6.1 - Could not load file or assembly SharpDX.DirectInput Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

nightsy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Help After Updade 6.1 - Could not load file or assembly SharpDX.DirectInput Empty Re: Help After Updade 6.1 - Could not load file or assembly SharpDX.DirectInput

Post by nightsy 10/04/24, 12:19 am

tartifless wrote:Hello,
It seems like your sharpdx.dinput file is corrupted.
It is located in retrobat\emulationstation folder.

Thanks for trying to help my friend, I downloaded the file in question and placed it in the folder you suggested, but the same error persists in the NGage and Zinc emulators.

I disabled the automatic controls and the games start with the controls configured only on the keyboard.
nightsy
nightsy

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadVoivod 10/04/24, 04:43 pm

Hi,

what if you install the latest version of DirectX?
DeadVoivod
DeadVoivod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down