RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphical flipping/tearing on ROG Zephyrus G14 when the lid is closed

2 posters

Go down

Graphical flipping/tearing on ROG Zephyrus G14 when the lid is closed Empty Graphical flipping/tearing on ROG Zephyrus G14 when the lid is closed

Post by thatstevecena 21/04/24, 06:20 pm

Graphical flipping/tearing on ROG Zephyrus G14 when the lid is closed 43820610
Graphical flipping/tearing on ROG Zephyrus G14 when the lid is closed 43823810

I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 (2014 model). I've got it connected to a monitor via an SIIG USB-C dock. If I have the lid open, RetroBat runs perfectly. If the lid is closed, I get the graphics issues you see in the attached images. Has anyone encountered this before? What do I need to do to fix it?
thatstevecena
thatstevecena

Back to top Go down

Graphical flipping/tearing on ROG Zephyrus G14 when the lid is closed Empty Re: Graphical flipping/tearing on ROG Zephyrus G14 when the lid is closed

Post by tartifless 21/04/24, 06:25 pm

Hello,

Absolutely no clue, have you tried setting the external monitor as primary display ?

Graphical flipping/tearing on ROG Zephyrus G14 when the lid is closed Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Graphical flipping/tearing on ROG Zephyrus G14 when the lid is closed Empty Re: Graphical flipping/tearing on ROG Zephyrus G14 when the lid is closed

Post by thatstevecena 22/04/24, 01:05 am

Yup. Tried that and doesn't work. It's the weirdest thing.
thatstevecena
thatstevecena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down