RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Disk Dreamcast lr-flycast support for m3u

Go down

Multi-Disk Dreamcast lr-flycast support for m3u Empty Multi-Disk Dreamcast lr-flycast support for m3u

Post by Virtualman 27/11/20, 01:46 am

Hi Team,

Symptom: lr-flycast loads m3u files for multi disk game accordingly (I can see it mount disc tray 1/2 etc...) but it goes straight to bios and it's in non-english language?
Multi-Disk Dreamcast lr-flycast support for m3u Unknown

In pi days I got all my m3u working for dreamcast using lr-flycast, but I think at this point it's bios issue with my RetroBat build (i might have invalid bios?) ... can anyone DM or point me to the correct bios I may need to support m3u with lr-flycast on RetroBat? redream does not support m3u/multi-disk games yet.
Alone in the Dark - The New Nightmare (USA).m3u and they point to there respected files (I did this so it's ES friendly so you not looking at multiple CHD files from ES etc...)
Alone in the Dark - The New Nightmare (USA) (Disc 1).CD1
Alone in the Dark - The New Nightmare (USA) (Disc 1).CD2

Emulator and Retroarch supports m3u I validated flycast_libretro.info file etc...

Merci a tous, thank you all, Sincerly: VMAN!

Last edited by Virtualman on 28/11/20, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Virtualman

Back to top Go down

Multi-Disk Dreamcast lr-flycast support for m3u Empty Re: Multi-Disk Dreamcast lr-flycast support for m3u

Post by Virtualman 27/11/20, 10:42 pm

Hi Team, consider this resolved! @bilu and @virtualman have found a working solution!! Talk about thinking outside the box!
Source: https://github.com/libretro/flycast/issues/942

We will produce a simple batch file that will basically rename CD1/CD2/CD3/CD4 to CHD, apply hidden attribute to all files and modify m3u files to new filenames. Tested and fully working with lr-flycast supporting m3u now and retrobat/es friendly Smile.

Sincerely,
VMAN!
Virtualman

Lorenzolamas, Virtualman and bilu like this post

Back to top Go down