RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Choose different emulator per game

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Choose different emulator per game Empty [RESOLVED] Choose different emulator per game

Post by robdemic 30/07/20, 05:24 pm

Hi all,

Thank you for this amazing product it runs very smooth on my modded arcade1up cabinet!

I do have a question tho. I noticed some games running better (or some don't work at all) on a different emulator then the rest of the games within the system. I can choose the emulator per system through the Emulation Station UI, but is there also a way the choose the emulator for a specific game (and save this choice).

Hope you guys can help me out with this!

Last edited by robdemic on 03/08/20, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
robdemic
robdemic

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Choose different emulator per game Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Choose different emulator per game

Post by Kayl 01/08/20, 11:30 am

Hello,

You can select a core or emulator per games by accessing ES submenu. When you are in a system section, press backspace to access a submenu where you can select emulator of your choice, for the whole system or for a specific game, in "advanced game options".

[RESOLVED] Choose different emulator per game Admin4
Kayl
Kayl
Admin

https://www.retrobat.ovh

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Choose different emulator per game Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Choose different emulator per game

Post by Lorenzolamas 02/08/20, 06:28 pm

Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by robdemic 03/08/20, 12:11 pm

Thanks Kayl! This whole options-menu was a secret to me Smile It didn't work with [backspace] for me, but I guess it uses whichever button you mapped as [select] am I right?

@Lorenzolamas Thanks for the heads up. I had checked the FAQ and didn't found this solution (only the per system option). I might have overlooked though, otherwise it might be useful to add to the FAQ.
robdemic
robdemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayl 03/08/20, 06:06 pm

robdemic wrote:Thanks Kayl! This whole options-menu was a secret to me Smile It didn't work with [backspace] for me, but I guess it uses whichever button you mapped as [select] am I right?

Yes for the controller, but I was speaking for backspace on the keyboard, which is mapped as default, unless you did remap it.

[RESOLVED] Choose different emulator per game Admin4
Kayl
Kayl
Admin

https://www.retrobat.ovh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down