RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retrobat won't start ps3 games -rpcs3 unknown option fullscreen

4 posters

Go down

Retrobat won't start ps3 games -rpcs3 unknown option fullscreen Empty Retrobat won't start ps3 games -rpcs3 unknown option fullscreen

Post by luck 15/04/24, 11:04 pm

Good afternoon, I apologize for bothering you, but I need help, my retrobat won't load the PS3 games, I've done everything! , my ps3 emulator works outside of retrobat but with the retrobat launcher it gives this error rpcs3 unknown fullscreen option, I've already changed my games to .m3u and various formats, I don't know how to solve it Crying or very sad
luck
luck

Back to top Go down

Retrobat won't start ps3 games -rpcs3 unknown option fullscreen Empty Re: Retrobat won't start ps3 games -rpcs3 unknown option fullscreen

Post by Lorenzolamas 16/04/24, 07:57 am

Hi,

Share the content of your m3u files please.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retrobat won't start ps3 games -rpcs3 unknown option fullscreen Empty Re: Retrobat won't start ps3 games -rpcs3 unknown option fullscreen

Post by 1m9a8d0 24/04/24, 10:53 pm

I had a similar issue, try updating your RPCS3 emulator to latest. Worked for me.
1m9a8d0
1m9a8d0

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 26/04/24, 06:00 pm

Hello @luck

Have you succeed to solve by yourself ?
Keep us informed please

Retrobat won't start ps3 games -rpcs3 unknown option fullscreen Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luck 29/04/24, 04:03 pm

Good morning, sorry for the delay, I was working a lot and a bit rushed. I solved the problem by downloading another emulator and updating the firmware to 4.90 and placing a games folder outside the hdd0 with the roms renamed with .ps3 in the end then it worked, but I have another problem when I start the games they start to compile, but it takes much longer than normal and the games are slow, I don't know why. because the emulator outside of retrobat works without problem.
luck
luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down