RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Some scummvm games don't work on emulation station but they do work from retroarch and scummvm

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Some scummvm games don't work on emulation station but they do work from retroarch and scummvm Empty [RESOLVED] Some scummvm games don't work on emulation station but they do work from retroarch and scummvm

Post by manglinos 24/10/21, 09:35 am

Hello good Morning. I have a funny problem with some scummvm games. From the emulation station I cannot load them (for example Maniac Mansion), but if I open the Retrobat menu option, click on the Retroarch emulator, and from there load and run Scummvm, yes I can play those games. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, because the games have the correct files, along with the [...] .scummvm file and its keyword inside. Any ideas? Thank you.
manglinos
manglinos

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Some scummvm games don't work on emulation station but they do work from retroarch and scummvm Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Some scummvm games don't work on emulation station but they do work from retroarch and scummvm

Post by Lorenzolamas 24/10/21, 01:34 pm

Hello,

Are you sure you have followed the FAQ?

Post screenshots of your folders files.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

manglinos likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Some scummvm games don't work on emulation station but they do work from retroarch and scummvm Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Some scummvm games don't work on emulation station but they do work from retroarch and scummvm

Post by manglinos 24/10/21, 05:10 pm

Hello, oh yeah right. He sent you the captures. I think I have followed the instructions in the faqs ..

[RESOLVED] Some scummvm games don't work on emulation station but they do work from retroarch and scummvm Scummv10

[RESOLVED] Some scummvm games don't work on emulation station but they do work from retroarch and scummvm Scummv11
manglinos
manglinos

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 24/10/21, 10:24 pm

No you did not follow the instructions of the FAQ, it is not specified that the game FOLDER must end with .scummvm
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

manglinos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by manglinos 26/10/21, 10:31 am

Oh .. ok, I'll try it without the .scummvm part
manglinos
manglinos

Back to top Go down

Post by manglinos 26/10/21, 01:15 pm

Sorry, you're right. Now it does work. Thank you so much.
manglinos
manglinos

Lorenzolamas and getupor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down