RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I go back to retrobat from an emulator outside Retroarch using a hotkey with my arcade controls?

2 posters

Go down

How can I go back to retrobat from an emulator outside Retroarch using a hotkey with my arcade controls? Empty How can I go back to retrobat from an emulator outside Retroarch using a hotkey with my arcade controls?

Post by tsellad 25/03/21, 05:40 pm

Hi!
I want to congratulate and thank you for this handy piece of software!
I can exit Retroarch with a combo key from my Arcade buttons and go back to ES/Retrobat, but I'm wondering how I could do the same with emulators outside retroarch, as Demul or PCSX2.

Thank you again for all your work!
tsellad
tsellad

Back to top Go down

How can I go back to retrobat from an emulator outside Retroarch using a hotkey with my arcade controls? Empty Re: How can I go back to retrobat from an emulator outside Retroarch using a hotkey with my arcade controls?

Post by Lorenzolamas 25/03/21, 06:58 pm

Hello,

it's the same combo on these emulators "Hotkey + start" .
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

How can I go back to retrobat from an emulator outside Retroarch using a hotkey with my arcade controls? Empty Re: How can I go back to retrobat from an emulator outside Retroarch using a hotkey with my arcade controls?

Post by tsellad 27/03/21, 02:07 pm

Hi!
Thanks for your reply.
I'm launching Teknoparrot with retrobat, but hotkeys ain't working.
I need to press ESC key in order to close the emulator.
Is there any way i can configure this?
Thanks.
tsellad
tsellad

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 27/03/21, 02:09 pm

Teknoparrot is not available on Retrobat 3.1.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down